Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday....Mommy Christine works and Daddy Jeffrey is Mr.Mom

Today I started back to teaching at Summit and Jeff stayed home to play Mr. Mom to Ramon and Ramona.  They had a good day it sounded like.  Jeff fixed them breakfast and they took a walk with Zoe and the bike.  One rode the bike and the other led Zoe and then they switched.  Unfortunately I needed the camera at my school so I do not have many pictures of the day.  Jeff did get some on his cell phone of their outing.  After the walk they headed to Chuck E Cheese to meet some coworkers from Raytheon.  Lonnie and Lynne met Jeff and the kids at Chuck E. Cheese for lunch.  They were brave souls. 


The kids loved it so thanks Lonnie for treating them!  That was very kind of you and they definitely loved it.  They had many stories to tell me at dinner about Chuck E. Cheese.  I just wish I could have understood 1/2 of what they were saying. 




 After an outing to Walmart they headed to the Dollar Tree to spend their dollar.  Did you know the Dollar Tree at Jefferson Point has been replaced by a Toys R Us Express?  Poor Jeff.  He had to spend time in there trying to help the kids find something for $1.  They finally settled on squirt guns which seemed like a good choice until one of them got the best of the other one and a sibling fight ensued.  Oh dear.  Daddy Jeffrey got a real taste of being Mr. Mom as he tried to settle their dispute while not understanding a word of what they were saying.  After a dinner of spagetti and watermelon we headed to the YMCA park to help them run off some energy. 



We finished off the evening with a treat at Zestos.  I'm not sure it is R & R's favorite stop but it sure is mine and I needed it after my first day back at school.  Kids were settled in bed by 8:30pm.  It was a good day.
Choosing Joy,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment