Monday, July 19, 2010

The kids are coming! The kids are coming!

Jeff and I just checked the itinerary for the kids flights and they left Manila about an hour ago. They are in the air and have started their more than 24 hours of travel. We don't know what to do with ourselves. I couldn't sleep last night and I don't think that I'll be sleeping tonight. Just too much excitement for this old body. We keep asking ourselves "Are we ready for this?" and the answer is clearly ...we don't have a clue what we're getting into but "Yes, we are so ready!" God started us on this path and he will continue to lead us and we are counting on Him. So here they come, ready or not.
Holding my breath and.....Choosing Joy,
Chris

1 comment:

  1. Grandma C. is sooooo very excited for you and the dear children that are on their way to your home and an introduction to God! Bless all of you!!

    ReplyDelete