Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to routine...notice I didn't say normal.

What is normal really?  For us it has a whole new meaning from 6 months ago.  Can you believe we are nearing the 6 month mark with Josh & Cate in the USA?  Wow!  I can't really say it has flown by because we've had some challenges and some weeks have seemed pretty long but it is good to look back and say..."We made it to 6 months!"   That feels like a milestone. Our 6 months is actually January 17th so we are not totally there yet but we are close. 

This week actually felt normal almost.  We just got up and went to school/work each day and bed at night.  Nothing major happened so I don't have any new of pictures.  I guess if it is a week you didn't take pictures that might be the start of normal everyday weeks.  I guess that is good. 

But....I did go to Carmel to see Sweet Master Nolan and I have pictures of him.  Take a look.





Continue  Choosing Joy,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment