Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Our Philippine Travels



While in the Philippines I wasn't able to update the blog alot since computer time was limited and we didn't bring a laptop. We thought we didn't need one more thing to carry. So I have uploaded all of our pictures to my Facebook. If you want to see all the pictures just friend me. My FB name is Chris Walker Clark. I will post a few pictures here if I can remember how to do that. This mommy's memory is fading quickly. I think it's the issue of so much new information going in what old things are just being randomly kicked out! Our house is chaos and the memory is fading fast but the smiles are multiplying and the fun/love we have with these kiddos is amazing. Some things are just worth the trade off! Here are some pictures of the orphanage and the travels in the PI. Feel free to ask us questions, share our story, and follow us on this journey. Just be sure and give all the glory to God because that is our driving force behind the journey. It has only been possible through HIM and our faith has mutliplied beyond belief by all the doors HE has opened. It's easiest explained by the way our new kiddos say it...."Yay Jesus!"




The kids had lots of new experiences like staying at a nice hotel with a fancy bathroom and plush white robes. Learning how to ride an escalator or taking the shuttle were fun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment